Answers right to your fans
Our AI-powered Answer Engine provides you with a team of expert assistants to answer your fans' questions at scale. Built using our custom NCAA knowledge base, the engine supports each department's needs and services all aspects of the fan journey.
Guest Services & Operations:
- Enable first-class guest services engagement for your most valuable donors and ticket holders.
- Answer fans’ questions about the game-day experience leading up to game day and once they are inside the stadium or arena.
- Educate fans on new policies that may affect the game day experience, i.e. Covid related questions, mobile ticketing, entry policies, tailgating protocol, etc.
Ticket Sales & Sponsorship:
- Drive sponsorship revenue with new digital assets that surface in and around the chat experience.
- Enable and expand ticket selling by letting customers search and purchase tickets directly within the chat.
Marketing & Communications:
- Interact with customers in a social and personable manner via communication channels: webchat, messaging apps, SMS, and voice assistants.
- Promote and influence sales directly to target demographic i.e. students, donors, etc.
- Build off of questions fans ask and provide better answers and create new experiences.
"This offseason, we were working with a bank of questions that we’ve never had answers to before and we were trying to guess what kind of questions people were going to have about their game-day experience. Luckily, Satisfi works with a lot of different teams that have already started the process." - Mike Castle, Assistant Athletic Director, Ticket Sales & Operations